The Rubix Cube Game 3D! us a game which the objective is to challenge the player to complete the rubix cube that will be shuffled by the program randomly.
Rubix Cube Game 3D! details
Process name: rubix.exe
Release year: 2016
Operating System: Windows / MAC / LINUX
Language: Portuguese and english
Licence: Under GPLv3 licence.
What does it make?
As previously explained, the objective of the Rubix Cube Game 3D! is to bring the emotion of the defiant rubix cube to your computer screen. Besides being an extremely exciting game, it even helps the logical and cognitive capacity of the player.
How to play it
- Space: Shuffle the cube and starts the count timer.
- Up arrow: Rotates the cube view upward.
- Down arrow: Rotates the cube view downward.
- Left arrow: Rotates the cube view leftward.
- Right arrow: Rotates the cube view rightward.
- W Key: Rotates the top row.
- S Key: Rotates the bottom row.
- A Key: Rotates the left column.
- D Key: Rotates the right column.
- Q Key: Rotates the rear face.
- F Key: Rotates the frontal face.
- Shift: When combined with movement buttons, it performs the countermove instead.
Extra commands (click, drag and leave the mouse)
- Up: Rotates the cube view upward.
- Down: Rotates the cube view downward.
- Left: Rotates the cube view leftward.
- Right: Rotates the cube view rightward.
The game comes with a built in help system (i.e, explanation) of its functionalities, therefore, if you forget a command, for some reason, the explanatory content will be always available for you.
Supported by its own developers
Like every project developed by Nintersoft, the Rubix Cube Game 3D! has support given by its developers. Nevertheless, once it has been initially developed by and independent developer, you can also ask for support in the repository of the official project (just check if the feature in which you are requesting support for is available on the official development).
You can contact the developer team with any of those following forms (or through both of them):
- Main/Original developer: https://github.com/rafaelpfreire/rubix/issues
- Nintersoft contact form: https://www.nintersoft.com/suporte/contate-nos/
Open source code
The Rubix Cube Game 3D! is available under the open source code licence GPLv3, therefore, it can be used for personal and commercial purposes, shared and recompiled under the same licence.