As explained previously, the objective of the Rubix Cube Game 3D! is to bring the emotion of the defiant rubix cube to your computer screen. Besides being an extremely exciting game, it also auxiliates in the development of the logical and cognitive capacity of the player.
|Process name||rubix.exe (Win32 and Win64)|
|Price||Free (Open source)|
|Platform||Windows (x86 e x64), Linux and MAC OS (Source code)|
|Language (interface)||Portuguese and english|
|Licence||GNU GPL V3|
In order to execute or build (compile) Rubix game in your computer, you must have the following resources available:
- Windows 7 or newest (x86 or x64).
- OpenGL V3.30 compatible video card.
- Compatible operating system (check the former table).
- Qt development library: Qt 5 or newest.
- It is recommended to install the Qt Creator IDE, in order to make the compilation process easier (click to compile).