In order to acquire Ninterserial, you just have to follow those steps:
- Download the version according to your machine’s architecture:
- Execute the installer and install the program.
- After the installation, if everything runned successfully, you just have to execute Ninterserial from the start menu.
Compiling from source
In order to compile Ninterserial, you just have to follow those steps:
- Open the project’s repository available at: https://github.com/Nintersoft/Ninterserial/
- Clone the whole project (Link to the project’s archive master).
- Open the "pro" file which must be available in the "src" directory with Qt Creator.
- Right after the project’s synchronization (qmake execution), just press
Rin order to execute the project.
- Profit! The project has just been compiled from the source code!
- In order to execute it again, you just have to open the file named "Ninterserial(.exe)" which has been generated inside the compilation directory (build). See more at "Deploying Qt Applications"
Should any error occur, do not hesitate in contacting our team at any moment. We will try to resolve your problem as soon as possible.
Please, make sure that you meet the minimal requirements as specified in "Characteristics and requirements"